GTN Trade DIFC is an on-the-go modern & innovative cutting-edge trading application that will simply assist the modern-day trader.
Keeping in touch with rapidly shifting financial markets, accessing the latest news & announcements, trading advices associated with the user’s subscription will positively benefit in taking wise trading decisions.
Key features of GTN Trade DIFC also include:
• Status panel to get current market behavior and Portfolio snapshot.
• Order placement to buy/sell/amend/cancel/market and limit orders.
• Ability to select either a Call option or a Put option to get into an Option contract.
• Account summary to view your account balances and buying power
• Portfolio summary to analyze your holdings and manage your portfolios.
• Order list to view recent orders and search for historical orders.
• Deposit, Withdraw & Transfer Cash.
• Time and sales details to track in-depth trade information.
• Market Overview offers a summary of the subscribed market sessions: Turnover, Volume & Trade details of the market, Top Active by Volume, Latest News & Announcements, and Sector Summary.
• Watch-list chart to analyze the market compared with average volume and percentage change.
• View, Create Watchlist & add the symbols of user-specific interests.
• Real-time announcements as released by the exchanges
• Market depth information by price and by order.
• Monitor price movement of key Market Indices, Commodities & Currencies with Last Traded Price, Change & %Change Data through Global Markets.
• Top stocks including gainers, losers, and most-active stocks for most markets.
• Analyse the strength of a stock, to review any possible growth or threat to a stock and determine the trading strategy through Screener
• Access fast loading Intraday and historical charts.
• Be updated with real-time recommendations and market information
• Customization of language, theme, trade settings & password
• High security with a one-time password-generating system
• Generate research Reports for the subscribed markets.
To access this application you will need a Mubasher Brokerage account. To sign up for a brokerage account, please visit GTN Trade DIFC website https://www.gtnme.com/