THE #1 SELLING STUDY APP NOW HAS THE MOST CURRENT EXAM QUESTIONS. PASS YOUR EXAM AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT BY STUDYING ANYWHERE, ANYTIME WITHOUT THE INTERNET CONNECTION.
Before you buy another app, ask yourself:
- Does it Offer REAL EXAM questions and terminology? WE DO!
- Does it Break learning materials into small sets of questions to enhance your learning capability? WE DO!
- Does it Help you master each question effortlessly by various methods: flash cards, matching game, true/false, M/C, etc? WE DO!
- Does it Detect & separate the most difficult questions automatically? WE DO!
- Does it Track your learning process on every set and exam taken? WE DO!
- Does it Let you experience the REAL EXAM Simulator? WE DO!
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Tests.
+) Lifetime access to the EXAM SIMULATOR.
+) Track all hardest and weakest questions automatically.
+) Track history on every exam taken and practice progress.
+) Lifetime support & updates when NEW learning material available.
Free with download:
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
Get 10.000+ Study notes & exam quiz & cases and Prepare and Pass Your Foreign Service Officer US Diplomacy Exam very easily and guarantee the highest score.
This application contains the following topics:
1. US Government
2. US History
3. US Foreign Policy
4. Major Courts & Constitution
9. World politics & international relations
10. World affairs
11. World history 1
12. FSO Exam Review
13. Exam last night review
14. English for Foreign policy
A Foreign Service Officer (FSO) is a commissioned member of the United States Foreign Service. As diplomats, Foreign Service Officers formulate and implement the foreign policy of the United States. FSOs spend most of their careers overseas as members of U.S. embassies, consulates, and other diplomatic missions, though some receive assignments to combatant command, Congress, and educational institutions such as the various U.S. War Colleges. Within the Foreign Service, they are also known as Generalists.
What is the FSOT?
The Foreign Service Officer Test measures your knowledge, skills and abilities, including writing skills that are necessary to the work of a Foreign Service Officer.
The FSOT is administered online at designated test centers in the U.S. and abroad and takes about three hours to complete. It includes three multiple-choice sections:
- Job knowledge: Questions will cover a broad range of topics including, but not limited to, the structure and workings of the U.S. Government, U.S. and world history, U.S. culture, psychology, technology, management theory, finance and economics, and world affairs;
- English expression
- A biographic information section that asks you to describe your work style, your manner of interacting and communicating with others, and your approach to other cultures.
This Foreign policy application is intended for foreign service officer & FSOT candidates in the UK, US, CA, PRC, Russia but also for all Foreign policy & diplomatic professionals all over the world.
This applications just is an excellent tool for self study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.