Body weight training or calisthenics is the new trend in fitness for 2016 as mentioned on publications such as Men's Fitness and expert trainers.
The use of the classic pushups, situps, pullups, squats and burpess is more relevant than ever.
Bodytastic foundation focuses on training using body weight or calisthenics exercises : Squats, Pushups, Pullups, Abs and Burpees.
Bodytastic Pushups gives you:
2. Suggestions messages from the coach
3. Count pushups repetitions using three modes: Automatic, Manual and Sensor
4. Free or Guided Pushups Training Modes
5. Intelligent System progress, if your training were normal or easy you can pass to the next level
6. Graph to keep track of your progress
7. Notifications to remind you when train
Training calisthenics, will not only work the muscle you choose directly also the auxiliary muscles.
So you get:
1. More muscle
2. Burn more fat
3. Feel better
4. Get a more harmonious physical, like gymnasts
5. Fewer injuries than other types of workouts
Return to body weight training with body weight and calisthenics excercises like : push-ups, chin-ups, sit-ups, squats and burpess.
Train your body with only with body weight or to complete your gym training with push ups