Play single or double deck Pinochle against the challenging NeuralPlay AI!
Just learning Pinochle? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and moves. Play along and learn!
Experienced Pinochle player? Six levels of AI play are offered. Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
• Offline play.
• Detailed statistics.
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Customization. Choose the deck backs, color theme, and more.
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bid and play throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
Play with your favorite rules. Rule customizations include:x
• Single deck or double deck.
• Modern or classic scoring.
• Pass from zero to four cards.
• Play with a kitty of four cards.
• Set the minimum opening bid from 10 to 50 points.
• Set the bid increment after 60 to one or five.
• Meld bidding. Convey your approximate meld points to your AI partner with jump bidding.
• Optionally require a marriage in the trump suit to bid.
• Extra K or Q with run. Set the value for an extra K or Q in a run to 0 points, 2 points, or 4 points.
• Set the minimum meld points required to claim meld.
• Set the minimum trick points to save meld.
• Choose whether or not to allow surrender of the hand after bidding.
• Set the points awarded to the opponents on surrender.
• Initial lead. Choose to allow any suit to be lead or require trump to be lead.
• Must beat. Choose whether one must pay higher when any suit is lead or only when trump is lead.
• Set the card point values for the A, 10, K, etc.
• Choose to enable Shooting the Moon and determine the score point value.
• When both teams reach the winning score, choose whether the winning team is the team with the highest score or the one that made the last bid.
• Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.