This app contain the 100 civics (history and government) questions and answers for the naturalization test.
• The civics test is an oral test and the USCIS Officer will ask the applicant up to 10 of the 100 civics questions.
• An applicant must answer 6 out of 10 questions correctly to pass the civics portion of the naturalization test.
• On the naturalization test, some answers may change because of elections or appointments.
• Answer these questions with the name of the official who is serving at the time of your eligibility interview with USCIS.
• The USCIS Officer will not accept an incorrect answer.
• Although USCIS is aware that there may be additional correct answers to the 100 civics questions, applicants are encouraged to respond to the civics questions using the answers provided.