“Meister Cody – Talasia" is the only online math game for grade school children that has a scientifically-based supporting effect in overcoming math weakness and dyscalculia.
Developed together with the Institute for Psychology of Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster (Germany), “Meister Cody - Talasia“ significantly improves math skills in just 6 weeks!
Dive into the adventurous world of "Meister Cody – Talasia" together with your child. Each day you’ll take an exciting adventure framed by a new chapter. The monthly training costs are less than a trip to the movies and will have a lifelong impact.
What "Meister Cody - Talasia" offers:
• Parents tell us their children are not afraid of numbers anymore and they practice math voluntarily thanks to an exciting story and rewards
• Enthusiasm included: we teach children math the playful way
• Adaptable math practice based on your child’s skill level
• Development of cognitive skills associated with dyscalculia and math weakness
• No risk - the first four learning units are free of charge and additional units are available for $4.99/week (cancel at anytime)
• An optional 40-minute pre and post assessment that evaluates dyscalculia and math weakness, created, validated and published by the Institute for Psychology at the Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster
• Markedly improved math performance: 6 weeks of training, 3 days a week, 20 minutes a day
• 26 different research based mini-games in a beautifully animated story
• Daily email updates regarding your child’s learning progress
• Interim evaluations to check current level of performance
• 24/7 personal customer support (phone, email)
• Based on 6 years of scientific research
• Optimized by teachers and students
For more information about "Meister Cody – Talasia“, please visit www.meistercody.com, send an email to email@example.com or give us a toll-free call at +49 211 730 635 11.