Paralegal Part 2 MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
• At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
• Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
• Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ’s.
• You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
• This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
Paralegal exam tests paralegal knowledge of people who have graduated from a legal assistant program or have completed any bachelor degree program. The exam takes place at schools and universities act as CLA/CP testing centers in the Virgin Islands, Washington, D.C. and all states excluding Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Wisconsin.
The two-day exam always begins on a Friday in March/April or December. The exam is based on federal law and procedure and covers the following:
• Communications, human relations and interview techniques (75-80 questions and one essay to be completed in one and a half hours)
• Judgment and analysis (45-55 questions and one essay to be completed in two and a half hours)
• Ethics (80-90 questions to be completed in one hour)
• Legal research (90-100 questions to be completed in one and a half hours)
• Substantive law (two hours), which includes 80-100 questions as well as five subsections of 40-45 questions that cover the American legal system and four sections from:
• Administrative law
• Business organizations/corporations
• Family law
• Criminal law and procedure
• Probate and estate planning
• Real estate
Written booklets involving objective (true/false, multiple choice and matching) questions and essay questions. Certification sets individuals apart as competent paralegals and Legal Assistants.
NALA members pay $250, and non-members pay $275 to take the exam. Retake fees are $60 per section. The Veterans Administration covers the fees for qualified veterans.
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organisation, certificate, test name or trademark.