Chemik will help you in chemical tasks!
You do not have to know everything by heart! Chemik application will be enough!
Use the Periodic Table just like a computer keyboard.
The chemik will show you possible products and balance the chemical reaction!
With the Chemik you will learn everything you need to know about the elements, compounds and chemical reactions.
Chemik contains names, designs, and many other options for more than 1,500 chemical compounds.
Chemik shows the reaction products of over 2,000 chemical reactions and balances them immediately .
Chemik balances all redox reactions .
Chemik includes lots of information about compounds, the elements and chemical reactions.
Exemplary compounds :
- Oxygen acids : HNO3, H2SO4, H3PO4,H2CO3
- Anaerobic acids : HCl , HBr , H2S
- Hydroxides : NaOH , CaOH2, MgOH2, AlOH3
- Acidic oxides : SO3, Cl2O7, N2O5
- Basic oxides: Na2O, CaO , MgO
- Oxygen salts: Al(NO3)3,
- Anaerobic salts NaCl , KCl , LiF
Examples of chemical reactions :
For Salt :
- Zn + HCl ( metal + acid )
- MgO + HBr ( metal oxide + acid )
- CaO + HNO3 ( metal oxide + acid )
- Al2O3 + SO3 ( metal oxide + nonmetal oxide )
- Zn(OH)2 + H2SO4 ( hydroxide + acid )
- KOH + N2O5 ( + metalloid oxide hydroxide )
- Na + Cl 2 (metal + non-metal )
- Cl2O7 + H2O ( acidic oxide + water )
- K + H2O ( metal + water )
- K2O + H2O ( metal oxide + water )
- KH + H2O ( metal hydride + water )
- Each element + oxygen
Options for compounds:
- Molecular weight
- Structural formula
- Molecular formula
- The ratio
- Atomic composition
- Chemical character
- Concentration rates
- Molar concentration
- Type of bond
Options for elements :
- General information
- Information about the atom
- The structure of the atom
Options for chemical reactions :
- Verbal record
- Ion record