This app is designed to help people renewing their CPCS cards. The revision questions cover all the material needed and the Practice Tests allow you to check your knowledge.
The app can also be used as a revision aid for people applying for a CPCS card for the first time.
Contains over 1400 questions with several practice tests.
Revise all the required facts.
Take a simulated test.
To aid revision the questions are broken down into categories and each question is accompanied by an explanation or additional note.
PREPARE BY TOPICS :
1. Access to Height
MEWP - scissor
MEWP - boom
MEWP - mast climber
2. Construction, Formation, Compaction and Processing
Ride on roller
Soil or landfill compactor
Crawler - tractor or dozer
3. Excavation, Demolition, Extraction and Piling
Wheeled loading shovel
Tracked loading shovel
Skid steer loader
Piling rig tripod
4. Lift Trucks
Masted forklift truck
Crawler - tractor or side boom
5. Lifting Operations - Cranes and Lorry Loaders
Slinger or signaller
Crane or lifting operations supervisor
Pedestrian operated tower crane
6. Securing, Transporting and Receiving Loads
Truck mounted boom concrete pump
Forward tipping dumper
Trailer mounted concrete pump
Loader or securer - non STGO
Loader or securer - STGO
42 practice tests, one per each topic
DETAILED TEST RESULTS :
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
PROGRESS METER :
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE :
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don’t need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input Innovative use of iPhone’s small screen real estate.
FEATURE LIST :
• Over 1400 multiple-choice questions with explanation.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• “Pie chart” module keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)