Join the Zwuggels on their first adventure in this interactive story book with fun and educational puzzle games. Kids ages 4 and above help the Zwuggels as they travel to the beach for their summer vacation.
At the beach, children soon learn about mysterious pirate cats and take part in an exciting treasure hunt.
* Winner of PAEDI 2016 Award for outstanding children's app
KIDS BECOME PART OF THE ADVENTURE
Playing carefully designed mini-games, children discover the story at their own speed. Step-by-step, by completing puzzles suitable for children, they explore a magical world of cute creatures, talking animals and pirate treasures.
- Topics: SUMMER VACATION, HOLIDAYS, TRAVEL as well as PIRATES and TREASURES!
- 36 chapters with dozens of mini-games
- an enchanting tale, written in fun rhyming style, similar to nursery rhymes
- gorgeous painting by German picture book illustrator Stefan Leuchtenberg
- many animals, contains girls and boys as characters
- children learn about the world of the Zwuggel-dwarves and the pirate cats
- for ages 4-8, toddlers, preschoolers. A great way to encourage early readers
- perfect as a bedtime story: Play one chapter per day!
- Includes translations to: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Italian.
ADVENTURE STORY AND GAMES
Each chapter is a unique game, with its own mechanic that motivates kids to master important skills. Preschoolers, kindergarten, and elementary school age kids join the Zwuggels in many fun activities. First, they get to know their new friends as they help them to climb hills, feed their little baby monster, or help them with their school work. The next day, the Zwuggels leave for vacation. Time to pack their bags!
In the morning, they make sandwiches and soon fly their airship through a mighty storm and eventually anchor the ship at their destination.
At the beach, they set up chairs, learn to put on sunscreen, relax and build a sandcastle. The calm ends when they find a message in a bottle from a stranded cat! A boat must be found, repaired and painted. They fend off sharks, go fishing, feed dolphins, tickle turtles and find the marooned cat. Will they find the legendary treasure?
WRITTEN IN DELIGHTFUL RHYMES:
“Zwuggels are lovely, joyous things,
they’re friendly, kindly creatures.
They’re really small rather than tall
with funny, charming features.”
The diverse games are specifically designed to cover a wide spectrum of developmental skills:
A. Cognitive skills by solving age-appropriate logical puzzles:
- Packing: What to pack for vacation?
- Fishing: Training quick reactions, but also patience; Counting.
- Making sandwiches: Listening or reading; Comprehension.
- Picking the correct key: Matching shapes.
These and many other chapters gently foster learning skills: attention, memory, basic logical thinking, etc.
B. Diverse touch-interactions for improving important fine motor skills:
- basic movement: lifting, placing, moving fingers, dragging, tapping.
- advanced touch-manipulation: painting, scratching, turning a crank, placing and hammering virtual nails.
These diverse interactions are woven into the story. Kids are naturally motivated to complete these exercises to continue the narration.
Your privacy is important to us: This app does not collect any personal information. This app does not contain any ads or in-app-purchases.
If you have questions about privacy, contact us at: email@example.com
The correct spelling is Zwuggels, Zwuggles is an alternative spelling that we discourage ;-)
Ploosh is a independent app studio based in Augsburg, Germany.
We’d love to hear from you. We’re a small team. Your feedback will go directly to the creators of the app: