Learning math can be a daunting task when you do not have the right tools or the right materials, especially if you grew up believing that math is hard and that you will never understand it. Now here is prefect tool for Maths Learners. Train Your Brain Maths Review, it features a comprehensive set of interactive quick revision notes and over 320 multiple-choice questions with detailed explanation.
Train Your Brain Maths Review covers following topics.
• Number Facts
1. Place Value
3. Number Knowledge
4. Factors and Multiples
5. Number Sequences and Patterns
7. Percentages, Decimals and Fractions
• Using Numbers
8. Addition and Subtraction
11. Mixed Calculations
13. Number Machines
14. Number Facts
15. Mixed Topics
• Data Handeling
16. Data Tables and Pictograms
17. Bar Charts and Pie Charts
18. Venn Diagrams
19. Graphs and Charts
20. Mean, Median, Mode and Range
23. 2D Shapes
26. Symmetry and Transformations
27. 3D Shapes and Nets
29. Compass and Directions
• Units and Measures
30. Units and Measurements
31. Converting Units
32. Time and Timetables
• DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
• REVIEW WITH EXPLANATION
Review each question at the end of the test. Know the right answer with detailed explanation for each question.
• PROGRESS METER
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
• MOCK TEST
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 50 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• Over 320 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation with every question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.