The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a mine. The game has been written for many system platforms in use today.The game is played by revealing squares of the grid by clicking or otherwise indicating each square. If a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game. If no mine is revealed, a digit is instead displayed in the square, indicating how many adjacent squares contain mines; if no mines are adjacent, the square becomes blank. The player uses this information to deduce the contents of other squares, and may either safely reveal each square or mark the square as containing a mine.
MineSweeper is a classic game and it is redefined by BTDW Solutions.Here is the list of cool features we provide,
- Its compatible with any android handset (right from Froyo to Kitkat).
- Pinch Zoom and drag minefields like breeze.
- All new detector mode makes gameplay easier for minesweeper haters.(its timed though!!)
- 6 distinct gameplay modes available.
- Build your own game arena with custom game mode (Maximum of 2500 minefields with 2250 mines can be built).
- InGame instruction that does not affect user gameplay.
- OpenGL rendered pixels promises a visual treat to users.
- Everything is for free of cost!!!
Game Developer- Agilan Anandan (Co-founder of BTDW Solutions)
This game is developed by a 20 year old teen pursuing his B.E degree in Computer Science.This game is released under BTDW Solutions.All rights reserved.
For further queries or suggestions do mail us in
Help us improve with your feedbacks,reviews and ratings.Thank you!!