Your dog is unique. Yes it is! It is a mix of traits received from both from the breed and parents together with growing up experience you create as a master.
Most likely it is not perfect. Perfectly obedient and masterfully trained dogs doing various tricks on internet videos are exception, not an average.
It will be nearly impossible to make your dog perfect; however having a stable, predictable, commands obeying dog who also knows some fun tricks is doable.
Dog Training app will provide you not only instruction for exercises, but the detailed information for training your dog and guide you in obedience journey. App contains:
- Basic information you need to know before staring training. Master’s role, treat selection, connection to the dog, environments, how to give commands and more
- List of basic exercises and tricks for the dog
- List of exercise and trick combinations for the dog
- List of common problems masters and dogs face during obedience training and tips how to solve them
- Generation of easy, medium and advanced level training session plan with various exercises, tricks and combinations.
Success and final result depends only on you as a master and the time and effort you will put into obedience training, doing exercises and tricks every day, actively dealing with dog’s issues and working with yourself as a master.
Content of Dog Training and exercises app is prepared from our own experience of owning and taking care of a problematic dog. We are not at the perfect stage yet and expect no miracles to be there soon, however six months of active obedience training, collecting information and constant work with the dog has changed the situation from dog being scared to go outside and panicking in public places to first participation in low level dog obedience competition a couple of days ago.
Lukas and Erika from EnL design studio.