Flash Fire, Intro to ICS, was developed as a study tool for emergency services personnel. The questions are based on the FEMA/EMI IS-100.b Introduction to Incident Command System (ICS-100) course. This app allows you to view all the questions, or Build a Test to customize how many questions you wish to review. It allows you to "Favorite" questions you wish to go back and review and will even track all of the questions you answered incorrectly so you can go back and review them.
Notes about this app:
• The ICS-100 course was updated in late 2013 (hence the “100.b”), and these questions are each
referenced to the new material.
• The IS-100.b course consists of 7 modules. A reference of “3.5” means course module 3, page (slide)
• This app contains 118 questions. No questions were written for module 1, which is a general course
• Other Flash Fire apps permit you to search for questions by chapter/subject. That’s not the case with
Flash Fire, Intro to ICS, because of the narrow scope of the material.
• Most of these questions should work with any basic ICS course, although the page references won’t
As always, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments at: email@example.com
Study hard and stay safe out there!
Note: Flash Fire is not directly associated with FEMA, however our content is designed to aid those studying for a FEMA course.