Discharge devices in a controlled manner. [Admin rights required.]
BatteryDischarger offers a simple way to discharge the battery of a device (Windows, Linux or macOS [macOS: root privileges only]) to a predefined battery level (in percent) in a controlled manner and then, for example, shut it down. The target battery level can be selected in percent.
Selectable actions when the battery charge is reached, such as shutdown, sleep or hibernate, are available. Functions for fast controlled discharge, such as acceleration of battery discharge and prevention of unwanted hibernation of the system.
Auflistung der Funktionen:
- Adjustable target battery discharge (in percent)
- Different possible actions when reaching the desired battery discharge (shutdown, sleep, hibernate)
- Optional acceleration of battery discharge
- Optional prevention of undesired hibernation of the system during battery discharge
- Display of the current battery charge in percent
- Display of the remaining minutes until the selected battery level is reached (only works under Windows)
- Command line parameters (including autostart)
- Support of various languages (German and English as well as machine-translated Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Czech and Hungarian)