One of the most convenient table tennis scoreboard apps on the market with many convenient features. The BT Table Tennis Scoreboard app is the next best option to investing in an expensive professional grade scoreboard. Now available on Android TV as well!
BT Table Tennis Scoreboard Features:
- Clean design, no ads
- Intuitive direct tap and swipe controls
- Remotely control scoreboard with WiFi or Bluetooth
- Convenient timers: pregame timer, rest timer, timeout timer, overtime, etc.
- Fully customizable game in the settings
For the best experience, use the application on a large tablet, or hook your phone/tablet up to a large display or video projector. You'll feel like you have just bought a professional scoreboard!
The BT Table Tennis Camera app was created by The Basketball Temple Company. After the success of our basketball products, we have expanded into other sports. The Basketball Temple Company focuses on high quality academies, leagues, and technologies that are used to support those academies and leagues. We open our technology to the public so everyone in the sports community can experience the same technologies that we use within our institutions.
# Quick Start Documentation:
- Tap score to increase quickly
- Swipe up/down score to increase/decrease
- Hold down on team names to adjust name and color of teams
- Tap period timer to start/pause
- Tap pregame, timeout, rest timers to early transition to next stage
- Tap timeout number to call timeout
- Swipe up/down timeouts to adjust numbers
- Red indicates violation when calling timeout with no timeouts left
- Swipe up/down fouls to adjust numbers
Use the Scoreboard as a Remote Controller
IMPORTANT: only needed when using the scoreboard as a controller for shotclocks and other devices, if you are using the BT Controller app to remote control the scoreboard then the steps below should be done on the BT Controller instead:
- Tap on top-left icon to open connect menu
- Hit "Refresh" to find devices
- Tap on WiFi or Bluetooth icon to connect, green icon indicates connected
- If unable to connect or having connection errors try one of the following:
1) please ensure all devices are on the same WiFi network
2) please ensure bluetooth is turned ON on all devices
3) lastly, try to restart the app on all devices
Time and Game Settings:
- Tap on top-right icon to open settings menu
- Edit and save the many settings available
- There are two faint colored bell icons next to the period number
- Tap to play buzzer or energy horn