With more than 150 million users, VirtualDJ is the most widely used professional DJ software.
It has embodied the revolution of digital DJing since 1996, and has helped propel today's superstar DJs from their very first bedroom mixes to crowded stadiums.
Packing the most advanced technologies, VirtualDJ is always the first to innovate and bring you today the technologies that are shaping the DJing of tomorrow.
Whether you're an aspiring DJ or a professional, VirtualDJ is what you need to get the party started.
- Automatic AI-powered separation of songs (stems)
- Direct broadcasting to social media (audio and/or video)
- 2 Decks, 4 Decks, 6 Decks, or free decks (up to 99) mixing
- Mix music, karaoke or video
- Can read and play more than 227 file formats
- Native plug-and-play compatibility with more than 290 DJ controllers
- Compatible with 20 different types of timecode vinyls
- Unlimited number of CUE points and saved Loops per songs
- Pitch control up to +/-200% with Master Tempo
- Automatic BPM and Key detection
- Visual Mixing with superposed beat graphs
- Seamless loops, Rolling loops, Flip mode
- Hundreds of Audio and/or Video effects and plugins
- Hundreds of different interfaces ("skins") to choose from
- Fully customizable with VDJScript language
- Full Automix mode with fully customizable mixing points
- Support for Karaoke mode with singer list, background music, and more
- Smart Sampler with support for audio and/or video samples, synchronization, instrument banks, etc
- Reharse and prepare your mix live ahead of time with Sandbox mode
- Record or create podcast episodes automatically
- Broadcast to radio servers, or host a radio server directly inside VirtualDJ
- Fully integrated DJ-oriented browser with super fast search, virtual folder, smart lists, etc
- Live recommendations on what to play next with LiveFeedback, CloudLists, etc
- And many many more features...
VirtualDJ is free for personal use at home.
The use of third-party streaming services require a paid subscription from said services.
The use of VirtualDJ with a physical DJ controller, or in a professional capacity, requires a paid license.