OneNote is your digital notebook for capturing and organizing everything across your devices. Jot down your ideas, keep track of classroom and meeting notes, clip from the web, or make a to-do list, as well as draw and sketch your ideas. OneNote is the place for all of your notes!
TYPE, WRITE, AND DRAW
• Write anywhere on the page and unleash your imagination
• Use your device's pen or your finger to write and draw with multiple types of pens and highlighters
• Take notes on a blank background, or add a grid or ruled lines for easier drawing and writing
• Quickly take a note by clicking the Quick Note button in the system tray and on supported pens*
• Add images, audios, videos, and documents to your note, and save websites, recipes, documents and more to OneNote using Web Clipper
• Search and find anything in your notes, including handwritten ink and text in pictures
MADE FOR TEAMWORK
• Easily share your notebooks with colleagues, family, and friends
• Plan vacations, share meeting minutes or lecture notes with people around you
• Collaborate and edit notes together, and clearly see where the changes are made
ALWAYS WITH YOU
• Your notes travel with you whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go
• Store your notebooks locally or in the cloud. Have the latest on all your devices when they are saved and synced in the cloud
• Your notebooks look familiar on all your devices, so you can pick up where you left off on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device
If you want to get early access to the latest features and help us evaluate them, you can join the Office Insider program. Check out the details at insider.office.com.
Check out the website, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and visit the blog for the latest news:
*Some accessories sold separately; hardware dependent.
**If you still need OneNote for Windows 10, you can download it here: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRFHVJL.